About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 20, 2011

"Who you callin' Fuzzy?"

(Blog Challenge: Nicknames)

Did you like that post title reference to Shag? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that 99.9% of you had no clue. MAYBE my sister got it. The only nickname I've had my entire life that has stuck is ToeFuzz. I know I've blogged about it before because of this.

I'll spare you the story again. I was in A-town a few weekends ago and ran into the man who gave me this nickname. From across the street I heard it loud and clear, "TOEFUZZ!" Some things will never change :)

0 comments: