About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Nicknames...

We all have embarrassing or odd nicknames from our childhood...or at least I do. Maybe I'm in the minority here. My nickname growing up was Toefuzz. From what I know, it was given to me by a family friend of ours and I believe it was because I literally had fuzz between my toes. Anyway, it stuck and I was called either Toefuzz or Fuzz most of my childhood years ( I still am called this on occasion ). I am now officially passing the nickname on. My child has this problem. Fuzz between her toes everytime I take off her socks :) This nickname was so prominent that I even had a t-shirt. Ignore the display of nudity.



Now wouldn't you know, my wonderful mother held onto this shirt and I now get to pass it on. It's slightly stained and a little worn but full of memories!



0 comments: