About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Have It All....and I Carry It All With Me

(Blog Challenge: What's in your purse)

When I was younger my aunt gave me a bag with the cartoon character Cathy on it. Remember her?
As an adult, I now really relate to Cathy. She was never happy with her body, loved chocolate, loved shopping, and had a great relationship with her mother revolving around these very things! Back to the bag...on it there was a cartoon that had Cathy and said "I have it all and I carry it all with me!" She's lugging around a huge bag and shopping. Me in a nutshell.

So you can about imagine that the purse I carry is huge and has everything in it. So here is a list of things in my current purse:
1. Wallet
2. Three diapers
3. Bib
4. Small Ikea plate
5. Tide To Go stick
6. 3 kinds of lip gloss/chapstick
7. Sippy Cup
8. Applesauce packet
9. Nutrigrain bar
10. Baby wipes
11. Keys
12. LOTS of crumbs
13. Book
14. Camera
15. Hair bow

.....and that's a light load!

0 comments: