(Blog Challenge: Your Dream Wedding)
I loved my wedding. It was simple. We made a lot of the decor, we had a very simple caterer, we didn't spend very much money. I was fresh out of college and had the kind of day I wanted.
Having said that, what woman doesn't want all the bells and whistles on their wedding day? I've seen quite a few wedding shows and sat in awe of how beautiful they were. My dream wedding? A great big ceremony and a huge party to celebrate us. On the flip side of that coin, though, I think a simple wedding on a beach would be equally as amazing. As each year passes different trends come and go and I always think "I wish I was getting married RIGHT now so I could do that".
I am also a simpleton when I think about these things. I think that it can get excessive and over the top. While it's fun to look at pictures and watch them on TV I can't help but think about how much of a waste it is. Is it necessary to spend upwards of $50,000 ( and probably more in some cases ) on one day? This is the case for not just weddings but birthday parties, graduation parties, etc.
So, stepping off my soap box, I had my dream wedding. It was perfect in every way :) Was yours?
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

1 comments:
Yep… however, if I had to do it all over again, I'd skip the wedding and Shawn and I would head, alone, to someplace crazy to get the deed done.
Post a Comment