About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Keep Smilin', Keep Shinin'...

(Blog Challenge: A favorite picture of your best friend)

Knowing you can always count on me, for sure, that's what friends are for!!



I've done a post about friends before. I got emotional doing it and don't think I can go through that again. It's been rough since Amber moved away connecting with other women my age and finding someone who just got me. Amber and I are planning a getaway to finally get some much needed girl time. We are even considering a big trip for our 30th birthdays next year! That's been in the works since we turned 25 :)

I don't want to get sentimental so here is a favorite pic...

Can't wait for our trip!!!

I've also been blessed to have a dear friend from college move back to the area. We get to go on a trip with her and her husband soon. Very excited for that getaway as well!!! I've been able to grow close with work friends and neighbors as well. So while I miss Amber with all my being, I know she is near family and is happy. Doesn't make it any easier though :(

0 comments: