About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eat Me

(Blog Challenge: Favorite restaurant to eat at)

I pondered on this one a long time. There are a lot of places I love to eat. Doug and I actually eat out WAY too much. It has been our goal to cook more at home. Going out is just so much more handy when we have a busy schedule. When I sit and think about the place I eat the most and absolutely love, it is hands down....

We have our order memorized here. Doug gets a burrito. No beans, extra rice. Steak. Cheese. Lots and lots of Cholula. Did you know they have to get this from the back? It is no longer an option on the line. I think the people making burritos secretly hate Doug for making them get it every time. As for me? Burrito Bowl. Both kinds of beans. Rice. No meat. Cheese. Mild salsa. Lettuce. Jani and I share the bowl. I think she was meant to be raised in a hispanic family. The girl would eat beans for every meal if she could. We also order her a kiddie quesadilla. This meal is a staple in our household. I've been working on a burrito bowl recipe from this website. It's amazing! I've tried it a couple times and keep getting closer to what we want. If I could master the tortillas we'd be set!

Close runner-ups in the Cedar Valley? (in no particular order...)
1. SoHo for sushi
2. Mulligan's
3. Montage
4. Sakura
5. HuHot
6. Toad's for cheese balls
7. Panera

0 comments: