(Blog Challenge: An item you never leave home without)
10 years ago this answer would be different. Heck, 5 years ago it may have been different. My answer is completely predictable. I can't leave home without my phone. I am attached to that thing. It isn't anything special. It isn't a smart phone. I just hate to feel like I can't get in touch with anyone at any given moment. Isn't that crazy? Growing up, you just went somewhere. You didn't worry about calling people or sending text messages. You went, you enjoyed the company, and if you needed to make a call when you got home you did so from your land line. I'm a true believer that technology is killing conversation. I think it's the reason that many teenagers and kids today have a hard time holding a conversation. In the car on the way home from our vacation, we were all on some sort of electronic device. We weren't talking....we were in our own worlds. We know how to hold a conversation because we grew up that way but I truly worry about the children of our nation.
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment