(Blog Challenge: Original picture of your hometown)
Are you familiar with this song?
Or this one?
Both of these songs bring tears to my eyes every time I hear them. I'm not sure why. I don't know what moves me so much. I grew up in a small town. I LOVED living in a small town. As an adult, I live in a much larger town but often talk with my husband about going back. Everything about small town living was my cup of tea. I loved knowing all my neighbors, being able to walk or bike everywhere, just that comfortable feeling. Sure, there were times when you didn't want the entire town knowing your business or you didn't want to have to drive a distance to get to a Wal-Mart or a mall but it was worth it. I don't really have pictures of it though so here's what I found on the interwebs....
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment