About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Aim High!

(Blog Challenge: Your goals)

1. Finish my Master's paper. I've put this off long enough. Changing jobs really messed with this whole process but I'm inching closer to being done with this. Goal is to walk in December.
2. Complete a 10 week boot camp and start to get back into shape. Babies change everything. Having a baby made me give up on myself. I haven't been taking care of myself or taking time to exercise. I had a good run a few months ago and felt great but life got in the way. Starting June 27th it becomes a priority.
3. Sew more. I have a sewing machine, I've done a few projects, but not near enough. This goal cannot be a priority, though, until #1 is complete.
4. Get organized. I'm horribly unorganized. My closets, my bedroom, my classroom....I am a scatterbrain and have a difficult time keeping things together and keeping things clean. Pinterest has been a great resource for gaining ideas about how to organize my life :)

0 comments: