About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Really Witty Post Title

(Blog Challenge: Your favorite TV shows)

I'm struggling to title this post. The moment I begin thinking about my favorite TV show my mind goes to one in particular. Dawson's Creek. This show got me through high school. It followed me into college. I cried like a baby when the last episode aired. I always wanted to date Pacey (and have seriously considered it as a child's name). I wanted to be Joey. I think everyone has a show like that. A show that they buy every single season on DVD so they can relive it over, and over, and over, long after the show is off air and it is done being syndicated. Because I'm lacking ideas and we are dashing out of town for a much needed vaca here is my list of favorite shows (in no particular order).

1. Sex and the City - who doesn't love the witty banter?
2. Friends - Pivot!
3. The Wonder Years - Kevin and Winnie...the perfect couple
4. Life Goes On - Obladi, oblada, life goes on!
5. Malibu Shores - Short running but I loved it!
6. Saved by the Bell - oh Zack :)
7. Full House - anyone remember the song Uncle Jesse sang?
8. Parenthood - There are rumors this has been cancelled :(
9. The Big Bang Theory - makes me want to live with 4 nerds
10. Grey's Anatomy - love!