About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself...

I agreed to do a blog challenge with a friend. After looking at many blogs today, I see quite a few people are embracing June as the month to do a challenge! We'll see how it goes. I've tried to do this before, just write everyday but I sometimes lost focus, lacking anything blog worthy. Not that what will come from me will be worthy of reading, but it gives me a focus and will keep me writing. So....here goes Day 1. A recent pic of myself and a description of myself in 5 words....

 Here's me finishing Run Like A Mother. I was pointing at Jani :)

5 words? Just five....I have never been good at being succinct. These will not be related in any way. Just 5 random words.

Forgetful  -  Social  -  Maternal  -  Romantic  -  STRESSED!

I'm just describing myself at this current moment in time :)

0 comments: