About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

(Blog Challenge: Favorite picture of yourself)

I know there are others from when I was young. I vividly remember one of myself on a horse on a ride at Valley Fair. Unable to put those on here, though, this one will have to do. I love it because I just look happy. It was taken August of 2008. Doug and I were really trying to have a baby and it had been months upon months. I was frustrated but that summer we had an amazing time with friends, family, and each other. We created our own happiness when all we wanted was to create a family. I was about to start a new job and I was feeling beautiful. It doesn't get any better than that.


0 comments: