About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shuffle

(Blog Challenge: Put Ipod on shuffle....first 20 songs)


1. I Play the Road - Zac Brown Band
2. These Are The Days - Sugarland
3. Deck the Rooftop - Glee Cast
4. Good Morning Dear - East By Air
5. Not Every Man Lives - Jason Aldean
6. A Grown Woman - Jason Aldean
7. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast
8. Johnny Cash - Jason Aldean
9. Hey, Soul Sister - Glee Cast
10. Monster Mash - Boris Pickett
11. Learn to Live - Darius Rucker
12. One of Us - Glee Cast
13. Angels We Have Heard On High - Glee Cast
14. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Glee Cast
15. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
16. If I Had Wings - Darius Rucker
17. Skip the Charades - Cold War Kids
18. Alright - Darius Rucker
19. Nothing - Zac Brown Band
20. Joey - Sugarland

That was actually fun! An eclectic mix. It actually stayed on a few albums. Didn't even break into my rump shakin' music that Jani constantly jams to!

0 comments: