So I was sitting around the house tonight flipping through channels, disappointed that none of my shows are on anymore, and I happened upon Toddlers and Tiaras. Have you seen this show? O.M.G. I have watched bits and pieces of it before but never sat through an entire episode. The lengths that these parents go to with their daughters....wait, not just daughters but sons too....is scary. Completely scary. One mom got her daughter fake teeth to cover up her own teeth because they weren't perfect enough. Another one had a 6 year old singing to her pacifier because she loved it so much. Yet another fed her daughter donuts to give her energy before the pageant. Do these seriously exist?? I'm sorry if I am offending you with this post. Maybe you are one that wants their daughter to dress like someone three times her age and tease her hair like it's 1989...if that's the case, more power to ya.
My husband looked at me during this show and simply said, "If you ever do that to our daughter, so help me Jesus."
Don't worry honey, you won't need Jesus' help on this one :)
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

3 comments:
I know! I completely concur! It was one of those shows that you're so horrified and pissed off you can't seem to change the channel. I stumbled on it one day too and was mortified. How is it even a show?!
That show is ridiculous...agreed!
I TOTALLY agree!!! After I watched it the first time- I felt the need to blog about it but never got around to it. Appalled is a good word to describe my feelings!!! Poor kids!!!
Post a Comment