About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Run Like the Wind...

It was Sturgis Falls this weekend. We LOVE Sturgis...or should I say, we LOVE the food at Sturgis. We live for the tenderloins, the mini-donuts, and the smoothies. Yummo Rachel Ray! I failed Jani....I have NO pictures of her at her first Sturgis. Boy, was she a trooper. It was HOT! She was a champ and ate in her stroller, played on a blanket, and smiled at those who passed. She had so much fun! She even got to hang with Gma Jani on Friday night while mom and dad attempted a night out. Sunday morning, though, Doug got a chance to burn off all of his calories. He ran the half-marathon with a good friend of ours, Brendan. They kind-of trained but really were going into it having not run probably more than four or five miles at a time. I was a little worried about them :) But they did it. I am so proud of them!!

Brendan thought he was going to die. Doug was trying to get him to smile. We eventually got a smile out of him....when he left us I gave him two seasons of Dawson's Creek and told him to have an amazing day :)

0 comments: