5 years ago...it rained early in the morning. The thunder rumbled and I worried my hair would be ruined.
5 years ago...we bought bagels and coffee on the way to get our hair 'did'. Friends gathered, chattered, and comforted me. Nerves ran wild and I began to contemplate the day.
5 years ago...groomsmen showed up late, tuxes didn't fit, but a handsome groom waited for his bride in the chapel.
5 years ago...a mother and father walked their baby girl down the aisle. Tears were shed, hugs were given, and a family was formed.
5 years ago...a limousine's air conditioning was broken. A group of crazies crammed themselves in anyway and headed off to the place where memories had been made many years before.
5 years ago...a bride and groom ran through the pouring rain to drive off into the night, finally husband and wife. Where did they end up? Why, McDonald's of course!
5 years ago...I married my best friend. Now, as we celebrate life, a life that has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl, I am reminded every day why Doug is my beau. We have traveled, laughed, cried, mourned, played, loved, and smiled together. We know each other's weaknesses, strengths, hopes, dreams, and fears. Happy 5th Anniversary Baby! Here's to many more years of driving each other crazy :)
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago





2 comments:
very sweet!
happy anneversary!!
http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com
Couldn't have been a better woman in all the world to share my life with :) 143 Sue
--Douglas Ryan
Post a Comment