My daughter has been on a nap strike. Like, she seriously sleeps for twenty minutes and wakes up, tired as ever. Today was a horrible nap day. So by the end of the day we needed a distraction. We headed out to the front yard to watch the construction and boogie to some music from my phone. J got totally enthralled with the grass and she was dancing to the tunes. It was one of the cutest things I've seen lately. We could have sat out on the grass for hours. I'll just stick that little secret in my back pocket for cranky days...they are few and far between but when they happen, we need a plan!
In this last one, she was dancing to the music. She had such a confused look on her face because she couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. She kept looking at my phone so quizzically!
Anyone have other ways the distract little ones on cranky days? I'm always looking for ideas!! I have a feeling a tooth is just around the corner....
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

1 comments:
nap strikes stink! Lincoln has been on one for the past few days :(
Post a Comment