It is finally summer....days of loving my girl. Sitting in the sun, reading books, trying new recipes (I know...stop laughing), making baby food, and taking a deep breath before starting my new adventure. Teaching 1st Grade!!! I am switching over from Reading to 1st Grade. I have mixed emotions as I enter into this but I am VERY excited. I am going to start organizing and getting everything put together very soon....I can hardly wait.
Miss Jani is growing like a weed and learning new things every day. I swear she wakes up in the morning and has new tricks! She has no interest in being on her belly (which prevents crawling) but somehow she can get across the room. I call it her 'Tush Push'. She's becoming quite attached to me. We light up when we see each other. She's just my little buddy right now :) I am so glad summer is here! Hopefully, I will have more pictures soon. Our summer has been a whirlwind so far...maybe it will slow down soon so we can just enjoy....
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

1 comments:
Summer vacation when you were a kid is nothing compared to summer vacation when you're a teacher. Savor each long day. Jani is getting so big and cuter by the minute.
Post a Comment