About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Know You've Been Married A Long Time When...

...you buy each other the exact same anniversary card.

Seriously, I gave Doug his card and he started laughing. I could not, for the life of me, figure out why he was laughing! It was not a funny card. I then made the statement, "Look...it's our wedding colors! Isn't that nice?"

He then whipped out his card and said the same thing.

We were obviously meant for each other.


P.S. I found my first gray hair on the way out of the house last night. Such a sad moment :(

1 comments:

*Mandy*

That is so funny and so cute!!

I am sorry about the gray hair, I can imagine how sad a moment it was.