About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 31, 2010

7 Months!!

7 Months!! I feel like I just had this little girl....now she's over halfway to her first birthday (tear). Jani amazes us every day. We keep learning from her. She is most definitely sitting up on her own. She can play by herself for quite awhile. She loves talking....especially saying mamamamamama. I know she's probably not saying mama yet but it's fun to hear her say those sounds. If you can't tell from the pictures, Jani got her first goose egg. She took a spill on the cement at my parents' house and came out with a little battle scar. She's one tough cookie though. It hurt Mommy way more than it hurt her. She is eating lots of different solids. Some favorites include mango, cherry, peas, and sweet potatoes. She has even broken into the world of puffs. Oh, how she loves these! Happy Birthday little girl! We love you!!

1 comments:

Mandy H.

Wow that has flown by. Happy 7 month birthday sweet little lady!! Lovin the blog!!
Mandee