About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gerber's Got Nothin' On Me!

Continuing with our Go Green theme (can you tell we are slightly obsessed?!), Doug and I have been tackling making our own baby food. It's actually been fun. I am by no means a cook....I rarely cook a meal that takes more than a couple ingredients. It's just not a passion of mine...but I seriously wish it was. Maybe it will be someday...but back to baby food. Have you ever gone to a baby shower and been forced to taste nasty baby food? The stuff makes me want to throw up...I literally gag upon putting it in my mouth. I just couldn't imagine making J eat it. Enter homemade baby food. This is stuff I would actually eat...it tastes good! So what did I spend my Saturday night doing? Why, making yummy baby food of course :) Me and my Magic Bullet make a great team!







0 comments: