About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What This Should Be...

This should be Jani's 10 month post. I should be telling you about all the new things she's doing and I should have a picture of her. But I'm a bad mom. I forgot. Between conferences and running around searching for daycare, I forgot. I remembered this morning that it was the 31st and told her happy 10 month birthday but that was as far as it went. I have spent the last two nights up late trying to finish a photo book because I got an email for a free one. Why is it that when something free is involved we feel obligated to take advantage of it? Will it be worth the lost sleep and frantic scrambling to get photos uploaded (375 photos, I might add)?

Tomorrow is going to have to do. Hopefully I can remember :)

0 comments: