About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blog Slacker

I joined the 30 Day Blog Challenge a few weeks ago and had been trucking along. Until school started. I've been crazy busy and haven't hardly turned my computer on. I have a lot to blog about....a lot to catch up on! So I'm hoping I can knock a couple out this weekend. Jani is learning new things every day and it's hard to keep up! She is almost 10 months old (so you know a post with our attempt at catching a picture in her sticker is coming this week!) and is turning into such a little lady. She is no longer my little baby. The other night I was putting her to bed and I'm pretty sure I lingered in there longer than I usually do. I rocked her and let her sleep in my arms for just a little while. It makes me so sad that those days of rocking her and having her fall asleep in my arms are over. Now she just wants to get in her bed. She cries a little but the girl is an independent woman.


In other news (news unrelated to Jani) I switched jobs this year. I have moved from reading to 1st grade and I'm loving having my own classroom. I have a great group of kids that I am working with and I'm enjoying school in a whole new way. I wish I could have a tape player running in my room constantly because the things these kids say crack me up on a regular basis. It had been hard to be stressed because they have been good at making me smile. We'll see if this is just a honeymoon period or not :)

0 comments: