About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

9 Months Old!!!



I can't believe Jani is 9 months. She has been out of my stomach as long as she was in it!! That is just crazy to believe. People have always said that babies change so quickly and you won't realize how fast it goes. I did not know this would mean they literally wake up in the morning and by night are doing new things....and that this happens every day! Doug and I are constantly saying how blessed we are. We rarely hear Jani cry and when she does it's usually a pretty quick fix. She is just so much fun! We had her appt on Friday and here are her stats :)
Weight: 22 on the dot
Height: 28 1/2 inches
We made bets on her weight and I was right on target. She's in the 90th percentiles in everything and our doc said she looked very healthy. The 9 month appt is great...no shots! Unfortunately, I had to get checked out too because I was under the weather. It wasn't strep so I was thankful.

As far as what she's doing, we both think she's going to skip crawling altogether. She scoots all over the house but has no interest in crawling the "normal" way. She's pulling herself up so we think the walking will come first. She's definitely a talker like D and I. She is constantly jabbering. Mama and Dada are her favorite words. She loves to wave, clap, dance, and give kisses and hugs. When we discovered she would give kisses on demand we could not get enough. We just kept asking her for kiss after kiss after kiss :)

1 comments:

Hay Hay

I think I say it everytime, but her eyes are GORGEOUS!!! Happy 9 months! :)