About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

10 Months

Yes...10 months! That is two months away from 1 year! I can now say that next month my baby turns one. Makes me tear up just writing it. Jani seriously brings us joy every day. The girl is hilarious and is such an easygoing baby. She is a scooting maniac and can get anywhere just as fast as if she was crawling. She is pulling herself up and loves to play peek-a-boo. Waving bye bye and hello is a favorite activity and so is blowing kisses. She's such a little flirt. Mama and Dada are staples in her vocabulary and she is really good at imitating the first sound of other things. She signs "more" and sometimes "all done". She lights up when she's see me, Doug, Grandma J, and Uncle John. All of us pick her up from daycare and our daycare lady said she loves when her other "people" pick her up. It's so cliche to say it's flying by, but it is. She sleeps all night (which is nothing new), eats EVERYTHING, and giggles all the time. As summer is coming to a close, and fall is upon us, I am reminded of last year when I was enjoying those last few weeks with her in my belly. Fall is my favorite season and I am so excited to share it with Jani. I can't wait to visit a pumpkin farm, rake leaves, make smores, and attend many football games. There just might be a CF Tiger tutu in our future....just maybe :)

0 comments: