About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our First "Getaway"

This weekend, two of our dear friends tied the knot. Jani stayed at my mom and dad's for the very first time. It was the first time I'd ever spent a night away from her. Doug has had to spend nights away but I have never not woken up with her. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. But...it was a success! We had a great time and Jani loved her time with Gma and Gpa! She was an angel, of course. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was so much fun to get to be with friends. This summer has been one of a lot of changes for Doug and I. We have lost friends, made new ones, and tried to adjust to a (social) life with a baby. Through it all, Linds and B have been there for us and I am forever grateful. We can't wait to spend the fall with them....football season is upon us!!

0 comments: