About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Makeover

Our house has one bathroom. One. Uno. Singular. When we bought our house we were blinded by the fact that we'd have a yard, and bedrooms, and two living spaces. We did not think about the fact that there was only ONE bathroom. The first year of marriage it wasn't a big challenge. We loved getting ready at the same time, talking about our days, etc. Now? We want to rip each and every hair our of the other person's head because we want our space! So, earlier this year we looked to move into a bigger home. We looked at a number of houses...many that we loved but the price tags were a little too hefty for our life style. We decided what we really needed was another bathroom. Get that and we could easily make it in this house for a few more years. We have a nasty laundry room in our basement. Nasty because it was unfinished, had cobwebs, lots of earwigs....you know...just gross. I hated going in there. I always wore shoes because I didn't want to step on a bug! Our grand idea was to turn that nasty laundry room into a bathroom/laundry room combo....on crack. I had a lot of desires....new washer and dryer, an area to fold clothes, a pretty shower, some storage. We found a couple guys to do it. They came out, told us their ideas, and we went with it. What we ended up with makes the bathroom one of my favorite rooms in the house. Here are the befores....stay tuned for the afters :)


2 comments:

Katie R.

You mean we don't get to see the afters NOW??? What a tease! Can't wait to see the finished product....

Manfulls

yeah I was thinking the same thing Katie! Come on!