About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Honest Scrap....



Stacia over at Mission: Happily Ever After (the similarity in our names is purely coincidental) awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. She has been a big part of my e-mommy support group and we were both blessed with beautiful baby girls. Go check her out :) Part of accepting the award is telling 10 things about yourself. I've been thinking about this ever since she awarded me and I think I finally have 10 :)

1. Sometimes when I'm driving, I turn the air conditioning up really high just so I can use my heated seat. I love the feeling of a heated seat...hot cross buns :)

2. I am messy...and I can now openly admit it. I really don't care to do any cleaning that doesn't prevent my family from not getting sick. That's the only cleaning that's important! I wish I was organized...I truly do. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

3.I embrace sarcasm. I love it...and my hubby claims I'm good at it. I think I suppress it in certain situations. Some people just bring it out in me :)

4. I love football. I never thought I would say those words. Doug has turned me into a leatherhead. The Panthers are my true love but I am slowly developing a love for the Packers. If only they had cuter colors...

5. At one point in my life, I owned an insane amount of underwear...like upwards of 200 pairs. Buying underwear was like a drug for me. I'm getting better, but am most definitely not cured yet!

6. I find plucking hairs to be soothing. I love plucking my eyebrows and have even conned Doug into allowing me to pluck his.

7. I have an unhealthy addiction to all things chocolate. This addiction is contributing to my inability to drop the baby weight. Oy...

8. I own every season of Dawson's Creek and can practically recite every episode. I can say this about Sex and the City as well.

9. I was in concert band in high school...and jazz band...and marching band...and pep band...and choir. Does that make me a geek? Did you know that Independence has a great jazz band? ;)

10. I loathe shaving my legs. It's the one thing about summer that I could do without. I love the way shaved legs feel but I seriously HATE doing it!

Okay....now Blogs I recommend. ( I know these people blog regularly so we'll see if they accept their awards! )

1. Kali @ Team DeBoer
2. Bailey @ A Journey to Forever

3. Ashley @ Our Life Better Together

1 comments:

Ashley Jorgensen

I accept, Staci! Thanks for the award! I will post my 10 Things soon; however, it may take me some time to be as creative as you were :)