About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Big Purchase....

I know this isn't as exciting for everyone as it is for me, but I finally decided on a travel system for LP. Who knew this decision would be so difficult!? It is amazing how many options are out there. I was really hoping I would find something that said, "Buy this one...it's the best!" But this does not exist. Hopefully I am happy with my choice!! Best part is that I've had this sitting in my cart on Amazon for a few weeks and went to check it. The price had gone down another twenty dollars! I was pumped! We went with the the Graco Quattro...hopefully it fits in my trunk all folded up...if not...we've got a serious problem!! At least now if baby comes sooner than later, we have a way to get her home!! The only dilemma...my diaper bag doesn't match the stroller...what will I do?! :)

2 comments:

Geopfert

haha as Brea would say "An excuse to get a second one!" haha just kidding, you will be fine! Love ya so pumped for you guys!

Manfulls

ha Brea you would definitely do that:)
Isn't it fun buying stuff!!??