About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things are coming along....

Doug and I are slowly making headway on the nursery. Things are really almost complete. We got the breathable crib bumper in today and now we are just waiting on the chair. My mom is binding the quilt we made and then we just wait to get the rest of the stuff!! (i.e. sheets, changing pad, etc.) Her closet is already full. I can see I'm going to have a very difficult time with resisting good bargains!! Look for pictures to come soon. I'm holding off until the chair gets here! I'm crossing my fingers it comes before I go to Vegas next week! Here's hoping!!

0 comments: