About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

29 Week Survey...

So I'm jumping on the survey bandwagon. I've seen this all over other blogs and thought I'd give it a shot!


How far along? 28 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: I refuse to divulge this information :)
How big is baby?: 2 1/2 pounds and 15 inches...approximately
Maternity clothes? YES! EVERYTHING! I still wear some other non-maternity shirts but maternity pants are a gift from the heavens!
Stretch marks? not a single one...I hope I'm not jinxing myself here!
Sleep: sleep isn't too bad...I get sore from turning from side to side, though
Best moment this week: hmmm...I'm hoping it will be passing my GD test...that's tomorrow!
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it will pop...it's just stretching out. Maybe I'll get brave and post a bare belly pic :)
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and wearing my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to: not baby related...going to VEGAS! baby related...getting the nursery finished
Milestones: constant movement. she's making her presence known!

0 comments: