Remember when I posted a Christmas card giveaway? Yeah...the only two to enter were my sisters and I ended up using the third code as a thank you to the man behind the camera for my Christmas card photo shoot. I love Shutterfly. Love, love, love them and picking a card was no easy feat. I did however, have an idea of the picture I wanted to capture for the front of it.
I am a fan of coffee. Particularly anything that ends with the word mocha. Doug hates coffee. Particularly anything that ends with the word mocha. Jani loves the idea of coffee and particularly loves saying the word mocha. Doug indulges my addiction, surprises me with coffees on occasional Saturday mornings and will even go so far as to go to a coffee shop with me to talk (he orders hot cocoa). I love the warm feeling coffee gives you, like that feeling when you climb into the shower in the morning and your feet are so cold and the hot water hits them and it's almost painful but the rush of warmth that follows is totally worth it. Yeah, that good :) This was the feeling I wanted our card (or at least the picture) to evoke. So, it seemed fitting to have us all with our own cup of joe. So one very cold Sunday morning we went to church and then proceeded downtown. Doug got his hot cocoa, I got my peppermint mocha, and Jani got her milk. All in our pretty little Christmasy coffee cups. Our friend Jordan agreed to meet us and took our photos in a variety of downtown locals. I love them all. I love our coats, I love Jani's hair, I love how warm we look, I love the rosy cheeks...I am getting one of these framed because I am filled with that warm fuzzy feeling every time I see them. So thank you Jordan, thank you family, and thank you coffee :)
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
6 hours ago






3 comments:
I'm gonna take a stab at the Jordan and say… Mr. Henrichs? Right, wrong or otherwise, GREAT photos, good-lookin' family and fun card idea (although I sit with Doug on the no-coffee side of the field)!
Super cute and happy pictures!!
We just need you guys around for when we want pictures of Charly! Anymore, she won't smile for us alone as you saw that day. Jani on the other hand, she makes taking pictures easy!
Post a Comment