Can you believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards already?! Last year, I made some amazing cards from Shutterfly. The adorable character on the card helped too ;) So this year, after much deliberation, I'm looking at a few designs. They had more Christmas cards than I even knew what to do with!! This one, or this one, or this one...or a slew of many others. I seriously can't decide. I think I'm going to have to figure out outfits before I select the cards! I'm also planning on making some Christmas gifts on there this year. I made an awesome picture mug that I love using at work. It's such a great way to keep Jani with me all day long and people get to see her as I walk around school! Pretty sure a calendar is going to be in the works as well. I've been trying to find a way to showcase a lot of photos to put on display. It definitely is the most wonderful time of the year....
But the most wonderful part about this!? I have 3 sets of 25 free Shutterfly holiday cards to give away!! So three winners are going to win free Shutterfly holiday cards!!
How to enter: Become a follower of this blog and then comment on this post with your favorite Shutterfly card design. If you already follow, just comment with your fav. Three lucky winners will get codes to go on and order their free cards! Good luck!
Giveaway ends on November 14 at midnight.
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

2 comments:
My fave? Happy joy. Because who doesn't want some happy joy to come in the mail for Christmas! ;-)
"Top Moments". Love the idea of listing your top ten moments for the year!
Post a Comment