I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
I was thinking about being pregnant...missing that feeling....and I remembered this video. I listened to this so much when I was struggling to get pregnant. Get the tissues...it will bring you to tears. I had a good cry tonight...for all my friends still struggling and for those who I do not know.
2
comments:
Traci
I should've taken your advice and grabbed the tissues! I am feeling truly blessed! Thanks for reminding me what a miracle it is! Now I need to go blow my nose...
2 comments:
I should've taken your advice and grabbed the tissues! I am feeling truly blessed! Thanks for reminding me what a miracle it is! Now I need to go blow my nose...
Wow. Very very powerful. How do you always find the songs that just hit your heart?!
Post a Comment