About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kindermusik

Thursday nights have become a highlight of my week. We enrolled Jani in Kindermusik for her birthday and I am loving spending this time with her. I was skeptical at first. We sing a lot, I play music for her...I felt like our house was it's own little Kindermusik. But a friend of mine was going to do it so I thought "Why not?!" I jumped on the bandwagon....and we're having quite a ride :)

Jani LOVES it! She enjoys the music, the instruments, and all the other little kiddos to harass and abuse! We have many more weeks ahead of us and I'm going to try and cherish each moment. Each new thing she learns, each moment she smiles, and laughs, and sings. I'm soaking it in...

Hogging all the balls

Our little loner

Jani and McKenna playing (*cough*eating*cough*) the bells


loving the scarves!

Little Drummer Girl

BUBBLES!

Such a brown noser

1 comments:

Call it Adventure

One of my really good family friends enrolled her son in Kindermusik not that long ago, and he's definitely in that last picture you posted! Noah's mom, Jenny, has been like a big sister for such a long time, and I know she loves watching Noah at Kindermusik, so I'm glad Jani can enjoy it as well!