skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The transition to home has gone very well!! Labor was a little rough on me but I'm beginning to feel a little normal again. Doug had Monday and Tuesday off with us and on Tuesday we ended up taking Jani to the doc because she was looking yellow. Turns out she is jaundice. Poor little thing had to get her blood drawn and everything. Now, she's on a little pad that glows until her levels come down. She looks like a little glowworm! My mom has been staying with us since Wednesday and it has been such a huge help. She cooks, she cleans, I think I'm going to hire her as my live in maid!! We're hoping her levels are low enough today for her to come off the pad. She can only move within about two feet of the machine and the poor thing never got to explore her house!! Here's a few more pics to keep you entertained :)

1 comments:
Goodness!! Aren't baby girls the best??!!! Congratulations, she is gorgeous:)
Post a Comment