About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things We've Learned So Far....

1. Always have a diaper under a newborn (Doug learned this first hand...even little girls can pee all over you!).
2. You cannot hold a baby all day long....even though you may want to. You have to put them down at some point :)
3. Newborn babies love their mamas....or should I say milk machines.
4. Showers become amazing getaways.
5. It's easy to forget to eat when you spend all day with your baby.
6. You see trips, driving, shopping, eating out, having visitors, and the holiday season in a whole new light.

Those are just a few...I'm sure there will be more to come. We are having a ton of fun with our little girl! I am slacking on blogging and posting pictures....if she sleeps for a long enough chunk I'll try and get some up. :)

1 comments:

Kali

Adapting to a newborn qualifies under the Blogging code for reasons to slack on blogging. Keep enjoying your time!