Jani Sue was born on Saturday, October 31st at 6:13 am. She was 8 lbs, 13 oz, and 21 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and is a great little baby!! Here's a teaser photo...I'll post more later!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

5 comments:
She is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!
Jani is so beautiful and amazing. We love you guys and are so incredibly happy for you!
And of course the pink headband looks pretty darn cute on her:)!!
One of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen. Full rosy lips, a head full of gorgeous hair...so precious! Congratulations, Doug and Staci.
I didn't mean to be anonymous! -Abby Hendrickson
She is beautiful. Love the headband, the full head of hair, the lips. Love it. Congratulations Doug and Staci! We're so happy she's healthy and everything went well. Enjoy adapting and make sure to keep up the blogs. :)
Post a Comment