I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
This weekend was UNI's Homecoming. While the football game didn't quite end up the way we had hoped (it was pathetic to say the least) we had a great time tailgating!! Doug and I really wanted to be able to do it right because it was the last tailgate we would be having without carting a child along!! Though we were missing a few friends, a lot of us came out to brave the cold and enjoy some yummy chili, courtesy of my dad, and other yummy snacks!! Doug and I are actually excited to bring LP tailgating in the future....though Mom says she'll just stay home with her because it could be too cold :) Here are a few pictures to document our fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment