About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Shopping Online...

is deadly when you have a baby on the way. Everything is so cute!! When Doug and I were walking through the mall the other day, he switched from my right side to my left. I questioned him (confused because he usually does this if we're out walking, to get between me and the road so he'd get hit first if a car came at us!!) and he told me that his baby book told him to do it at the mall so that I wouldn't be tempted to walk into the stores!! Well, I'll show him...he can't get between me and my laptop :). Here is my latest purchase...


These are stickers I purchased from Etsy that you put on a onesie as you take pictures throughout the first 12 months. There is one for every month and I am just in love with them!!! The seller is pickysticky and she has some pretty cool stuff. If you haven't shopped on etsy.com, I highly recommend it!!!


3 comments:

Stacia

I just ordered the same ones today! I think they are SUPER cute! LOL at your DH trying to block you at the mall...they never learn that there is more than one way to skin a cat, do they?

Kali

As a former O-lineman... blocking prolly comes naturally. Very cute purchase.

Geopfert

Super cute I'll remember that for when I have kids...haha Good plan that No one can stop SHOPPING!!!