About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cue the Jeopardy Theme Song...

Doug and I are patiently waiting. No...we have not had the baby. No...we do not know when she's coming. We both hear this song constantly in our head. Doug was also saying today that everything he has read in his baby books has proven to be true. All the questions, comments, and stares we get when we're out. We haven't reached our due date yet so we're not going too crazy. I think it's bothering everyone else more than it's bothering us!! But we know she will come eventually....until then....do do do do do do dooooooo! (it's really hard to write out that song!!!)