About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Day Mommy!

I heard this all day today. I woke up to it...I heard it while I showered...I had it whispered in my ear at bedtime. Jani loves birthdays. She hasn't quite wrapped her head around what that is but she loves a party. She doesn't say Happy Birthday. She prefers to shout "HAPPY DAY!" at the top of her lungs.

I am officially 29. Hard to believe when I really sit and think about it. I can still vividly remember a number of birthdays. 13...16...18...21...25. Each memorable in their own unique way. I was surrounded by different people at each of them and fondly remember the place I was in during each stage of my life. Sometimes thinking about being alive for 29 years blows my mind. It seems like such a long time. I feel like I was just in high school. To look at my life now, I just wonder how time flies by so quickly. I'd love to be able to post a picture of my day but the camera never even made it out of the bag. We worked on the patio and then sat on the patio and admired the work :) Busy day. I feel like I blinked and it was gone.

But here's to my 29th year. May it be filled with happiness, love, friendship, and family. I am a blessed girl.

0 comments: