About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 8, 2011

The End

(Blog Challenge: A recent picture of yourself and 5 good things that have happened since the start of the challenge)

Doug called me out. He said I totally ditched the final post. I don't know why. There is really no rhyme or reason. Posting a picture of myself didn't sound exciting and I didn't feel like thinking up 5 things. Maybe it was the day...who knows. But here I am for the last post...

1. I started my boot camp. It's kicking my butt. I'm considering this a very good thing. My booty needed a good kicking.
2. I have made significant progress on my Master's paper. I need to just finish it. It is time.
3. I am getting to spend some wonderful time with my mini-me. She's feisty and I am loving to watch her personality continue to develop. The girl cracks me up daily...make that hourly. She's a riot!
4. My hubby and I are getting some projects done around the homestead. Stay tuned for the finish of the back yard project. We're hoping within a few weeks. We definitely bit off more than we could chew!!
5. I'm working on my Happiness. Ever heard of the Happiness Project? Google it :)


And now...me...

0 comments: