Every day Jani seems a little bit more like a toddler. Every time she gets up she has learned something new. I rush out of school to pick her up because I don't want to miss something. I turn around and she knows another word or does another trick. Sometimes I sit and stare at her and wonder what the heck is going in her head. Doug and I decided that if she's anything like us she's making some sarcastic comments about how crazy we are. We decided Jani is going to get into some serious trouble in school someday for sarcasm. I can hear the phone calls I'm going to get from her teachers someday. Either that, or she's going to have no sense of humor whatsoever. But right now, she's a laugh a minute. She plays tricks on us, tickles everyone and finds it hilarious, and giggles around every turn.
One thing that's making her seem more like a toddler is her eating. The girl is a machine. She can eat...and eat...and eat. We find food between her fingers, in her diaper, in her socks, in her hair, and in her ears. But mealtime is entertaining...no matter what the outcome!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment