Let me preface this...if you are a reader, a faithful one, I'm sure you noticed that there was no 13 month post. Big mommy fail. I totally forgot we had the stickers. Between Thanksgiving, school, and watching J grow, I spaced it off. For my own purposes I will photoshop a sticker on to use in her photo book but month 13 is going to just roll right into 14.
Jani is our light...our joy...our entertainment every single day. She is such an awesome combination of the two of us. She laughs until she cries and has such a tender heart. It's amazing that she is actually understanding what we're saying. She has a great imagination! She's loves to make soup in her kitchen and then feeds it to us and laughs. Hours of entertainment! She no longer walks...she runs. She loves to eat. I swear she can eat more than us. She had to go on antibiotics for the first time this month. Sad day for me :( Doug will be the first to say I'm not much of a medicine person. But apparently she had an ear infection. Jani will be visiting our chiropractor more regularly to hopefully prevent this in the future. She loves her puzzles, her baby, and bath time. I wish I could freeze time right now. I never want to forget Jani like this. Watching her learn is so fulfilling. Some day, when she's 16 and giving me grief, I want to remember her like this. Remember her kisses and hugs, her giggles and smiles.
Our photoshoot this month was nothing spectacular. We just wanted to get them down. The second half of Christmas break has been refreshing. We've recharged our batteries...preparing for the stretch to Spring Break. It's been nothing short of amazing :)
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment