About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This it what love looks like....

One night last week, Jani was out of sorts. She had a low grade fever, was crying constantly and could not be consoled by anything but being in my arms. After trying to put her in her bed for THREE hours, I finally gave in and laid with her in our bed. We both fell asleep and Doug captured the moment on film. She fell asleep with her hand on my cheek. This picture just makes me tear up...she melts my heart and has such unconditional love for us. Her hugs and smiles make any day brighter. A family bed is not for me, but I could definitely use a night like this every once in a while :)