I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
A bad pun, I know...but it was Jani's first go round with eggs...definitely worthy of some attention. She was very uninterested but we forced her to participate. I didn't really take part because I was way too busy with my camera. Oh the joys of making children partake in activities simply to capture the moment on film! Here are a few of our favs....
Great pictures, Staci! Jordan told me you bought a Rebel...they're awesome! We will have to share tips as we play with them more! Jani is such a doll! I'm sure you had fun with her today!
1 comments:
Great pictures, Staci! Jordan told me you bought a Rebel...they're awesome! We will have to share tips as we play with them more!
Jani is such a doll! I'm sure you had fun with her today!
Post a Comment