About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Cards

We got a wild hair tonight to try and get a picture for our Christmas card. My creative juices were flowing and we put Jani through some serious stress trying to get the perfect picture. I was frustrated...Doug was frustrated....Jani was frustrated. It was an all around disaster!! But we came out with one picture to use on the card. Am I completely satisfied with it? No...but it will do. I won't disclose the picture but here is a look at just how frustrated our little girl was....


What a drama queen :) She better get used to posing....it's in her blood!

3 comments:

Kali

I think this photo would've made a priceless Christmas card!

The Garvin's

Haha, sounds familiar with my parents' Christmas card, a newborn and a 3 year old! We did finally get a pretty good one. Why can't they just smile and look perfect?!? :)

Katie R.

It doesn't take long, we get the camera out and Aves immediately starts smiling....it's pretty cute, but ridiculous at the same time:) Jani, is just perfect, congratulations!