Doug and I had our belly photo shoot last night. We were a little nervous because there was a wind advisory here. It was super windy but our photographer scoped out some calm places in George Wyth. Doug and I really wanted our pics outside in nature and boy were we in nature!! I wish we could have videotaped me crawling around. I got deep in and was up on logs and laying in brush. Doug claims the pics are amazing so I'm hoping this is true!! Whenever we get them back I'll be sure to share!
On labor progress...I have an appointment tomorrow. I've been having tons of contractions every day. Doug and I are just thankful for each additional day we make it because it's one less sick day I have take now and gets us one day closer to Christmas break. I'd like to take as little time as possible with no pay!! Doug is carrying his cell on him now because as the doc says "It could be any day now!" I think that freaks him out more than it excites him!!!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

3 comments:
I can't wait for LP to arrive!!!!! Now that we had the first baby shower, I am ready for her. I am ready to see what/who she looks like. I am ready to hold her tiny lil body and see her tiny fingers and toes. I love you and I love your lil girl already:)
Looking forward to the photos… I'm sure they turned out great. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress!
I cannot wait to see the pictures and get some practice with your little cutie once she arrives! Love you! Ahhh counting the days for you too :)
Post a Comment