just crack me up!! LP has had them so much lately and I laugh everytime she gets them. Doug is totally entertained by the whole situation. Last night, as he was reading one of his pregnancy books, he informed me that when she has the hiccups, it means she practicing breathing. Look at him sharing his baby knowledge!! So at least we know she's practicing breathing a lot...hopefully that doesn't mean she's coming in the next week or two! There's way too much going on...if baby comes, we will definitely have some schedule changes to make!!
On another interesting note, there is speculation that hospitals are going to be restricting visitors to newborn babies due to H1N1. If enforced, only immediate family would be able to visit. Along with that, no children under age 14 and no elderly would be allowed in. I told Doug they better not keep my mom away!! I think I'll have a breakdown if I can't see Mom after I give birth!!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment